We are happy to announce that our Nominated Charity this year is Cash for Kids.
Cash for Kids is the offical charity of Downtown Radio and Cool FM. Their mission is to raise money for the thousands of disadvantaged children in Northern Ireland. Funds raised directly benefit children and young people in Northern Ireland aged 0-17:
- Alleviating disability,
- Combating illness,
- Improving quality of life,
- Encouraging personal development and aspirational fulfillment.
Some of the organisations that the charity supports are:
- NSPCC Childline NI
- Northern Ireland Children's Hospice
- Various other organisations are supported by our Christmas Toy Appeal, including: St Vincent De Paul, Womens Aid, Social Services, Salvation Army and Homestart
- Other individuals, families and community groups who will apply directly to us for support.